Mt. Prospect Dental Implants
State-of-the-Art Dental Implants
Euclid Smiles offers complete dental implant solutions to restore your missing teeth, providing you with a beautiful, natural-looking smile. Our highly qualified and experienced staff uses the latest technology and methods to provide the highest level of patient care possible.
Restore your missing teeth as close to their natural state as possible with dental implants, all without compromising your adjacent natural teeth. Dental implants represent state-of-the-art dental technology, making it possible to restore your smile to its natural state. Dental implants are the only solution that replaces the entire missing tooth and preserves the supporting bone, making them the preferred choice over fixed bridges or removable dentures.
Advantages of Dental Implants
Why should you consider dental implants for your restorative dental care needs? They offer many advantages over other types of treatment.
- Dental implants provide superior quality of life over other options like dentures and bridges.
- Dental implants can be used to replace a single tooth, a few teeth, or all the teeth on one or both arches of your mouth.
- Implants are fixed in place and do not move. Therefore, there is no slipping or clicking as with dentures.
- Implant-supported teeth are the closest thing possible to natural teeth. They look, feel, and function just like your natural teeth.
- Dental implants allow you to eat all the foods you like, just as with natural teeth.
- Dental implants have proven to be reliable, with a 95-percent or higher success rate. The success of dental implants is supported by decades of clinical experience and hundreds of thousands of satisfied patients.
- Dental implants and your new teeth can be placed without impacting other healthy teeth. This is not true with traditional bridges, which require filing down of healthy adjacent teeth to support the bridge. These filed-down teeth often fail within just a few years, requiring additional expensive dental work.
- Unlike bridges or dentures, dental implants are placed into and fused with the bone in your jaws. This not only provides stability, but prevents bone loss and atrophy that normally results from missing teeth.
- Dental implants provide a long-term solution to your dental problems, often lasting a lifetime. Traditional bridges usually must be replaced, often within five years.
- With dental implants, you avoid the pain and embarrassment of dentures. There is no fear of slipping or falling out, no need to avoid activities, no need to restrict what or how you eat, no wire in your mouth, no plastic on the roof of your mouth.